The K-Laser Medical Laser is a class 4, FDA cleared Laser. There are three main �mechanism of action that this laser utilizes:
1) Super Pulsing
The laser emits light energy in the form of photons or particles of light energy which are absorbed by the cells and tissue, resulting in the conversion of light into biochemical energy.
This has a beneficial effect on the cell�s energy production which help to restore cellular function and improves circulation. This process also helps to lessen pain, swelling and the body�s multiple beneficial physiological responses
to laser therapy help to lessen many symptoms.
A super pulsed laser produces a high power level of impulse of light for a very brief duration of time for each pulse. It is the high power during each pulse that drives the light energy more deeply to the target tissue.
2) Infra Red Light
This type of light is also associated with decreasing the healing time.
3) Red Light
This type of light has beneficial anti inflammation effects.
Click Here To Download A Video Showing The Benefits Of K-Laser Treatment
THERMAL IMAGING GUIDED LASER THERAPY
Clinical thermography is the detection and recording of a patient�s skin surface heat patterns using instruments that can provide visual and quantitative documentation of these temperature measurements and temperature changes. The FDA approved thermography for this purpose. Changes in heat patterns as documented by thermography provides information to the doctor about the nervous system, the circulatory system, the muscular and connective tissue system and local inflammatory processes. The information provided by thermal imaging is very useful to the doctor as it helps to point out areas of the body where healing is needed. Thermography does not diagnose disease. No claims are made or implied that Thermal Imaging Guided Laser Therapy can or will diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
This is a 44 year old female who presented with a pinched nerve at T-4 (mid back area) and pain between her shoulders.
By the end of her 4th treatment, the patient stated that she felt much better with considerable relief.
(Please note that people respond to any treatment differently and no claims or guarantees of any kind are made regarding any treatment.)
SOME OF THE APPLICATIONS AND USES OF LASER LIGHT THERAPY:
|Carpel Tunnel Syndrome||Plantar Faciitis|
|Chondromalacia Patellae||Post-Traumatic Injury|
|Chronic Fatigue Syndrome||Repetitive Stress Injuries|
|Deep Edema/Congestion||Rheumatoid Arthritis|
|Diabetic Foot Ulcers||Shoulder, Back & Knee Pain|
|Diabetic Neuropathy||Sports Injuries|
|Fibromyalgia||Strengthening Of The Immune System|
|Herpes Zoster (Shingles)||Stress Syndrome|
|Lateral Epicondylities (Tennis Elbow)||Tendinopathies|
|Ligament Sprains||Trigeminal Neuralgia|
|Muscle Strains||Trigger Point Therapy|
|Myofascial Trigger Points||Venous Ulcers|
SOME OF THE BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF MEDICAL LASER LIGHT THERAPY:
- Increased Metabolic Activity. Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells, and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Triphospate (ATP).
- Anti-Inflammatory Action. Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to provide enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity. Laser light induces temporary vasodilation, increasing blood flow to damaged areas.
- Stimulates Nerve Function. Slow recovery in nerve function in damaged tissue can result in numbness and/or tingling sensations. Laser light can speed the process of nerve cell reconnection to hasten the healing process.
- Faster Wound Healing. Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation. Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns, and post surgery.
Contraindications for laser treatment - Laser therapy cannot be used if you have any of the following conditions or situations:
-Anyone with an implanted computer, electronic equipment or any device that is sensitive to electro/magnetic impulse (i.e. pacemaker).
-Anyone who is photo sensitive, anyone on a supplement, herb (i.e. St. John�s Wort) or drug that causes photo sensitivity (ask your pharmacist if any doubt).
-Anyone who cannot feel pain in the body.
-Anyone on immuno/suppressant drugs.
-Anyone injected with cortisone or botox, in the last three days before a scheduled Laser treatment.
-Anyone taking Coumadin (Warfarrin).